Rankbreeze helps property managers achieve higher revenues & bookings.
Each day, we help 7,000+ property managers automate their listings to rank higher, optimize prices, and find hidden market opportunities.
We're looking for an enthusiastic new team member to come on board & help continue developing the platform.
Why Work With Us?
- Launch innovative products & release features to our users on both the web app & chrome extension
- Create the next great version of the product & make a big impact
- Interact with 2.3M properties to deliver revenue data, rankings, & more
What Your Day Might Look Like
- Product strategy brainstorming
- New feature development in our Ruby on Rails application
- Building integrations with other software systems in our industry
- Managing & updating our browser extension for Chrome (React)
- Code reviews
- 4+ years of experience developing web applications
- Upper-intermediate English with great remote-communication skills
- Experience with MVC patterns
- Experience with Ruby, Rails and RSpec
- Experience scaling high-load applications
- Experience with AWS/GCP/Azure
- Experience with SQL schema design and query optimization (we use Postgres)
As a Plus
- Experience in developing Chrome Extensions
- Experience with StimulusJS
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with data pipelines and OLAP database
If this sounds right for you, please apply & we look forward to meeting you!