Rankbreeze helps vacation rental managers (also known as Airbnb hosts) achieve higher revenues & bookings through our software tools & services.
We help our users achieve better rankings on distribution sites (like Airbnb), optimize their nightly prices, and enhance their real estate investment decisions.
Join us today!
Why Work With Us?
- Develop innovative products & make a large impact on many user's lives
- Pioneer a new industry with your creative solutions & own the product
- Become an engineering lead in a growing startup
- Work remotely & learn from teammates across the world
- Work directly with the founder & impact the product design, architecture, & culture of the company
- Do you like staying in Airbnbs? We'll cover some of your nights too!
- 4+ years experience developing web applications
- Upper-intermediate English with great remote-communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of Ruby, Ruby on Rails, and testing frameworks (RSpec & Cucumber)
- Experience scaling high-load applications
- Experience with SQL schema design and query optimization
Our Primary Technologies
- Our web application is in Ruby on Rails & Stimulus
- Our chrome extension is built with React JS
- We use Google Cloud Platform
- Other technologies: Redis, Sidekiq
What You'll Be Working On
- Implementing new features for the Rails web application with reusable and maintainable code
- Implementing our application with other applications in the industry
- Implementing new features for the React chrome extension, with reusable and maintainable code
- Investigating slow performance and optimizing queries to ensure Rankbreeze is quick to load
- Writing tests to thoroughly validate the correctness of your code
If this sounds like a great fit for you, please apply & we look forward to meeting you!